Terms And Conditions
- Students International Limited undertakes to ensure that every effort is made to place students in friendly, reliable home stay accommodation which has received a personal visit from the Director or her representitive.
- Shoplifting, taking drugs, drinking alcohol under the age of 18 years and misbehaviour will NOT be tolerated. Persistant misbehaviour may lead to the student being sent home at the parents' expense.
- Any damage incurred by the student to home stay property will be invoiced to the student's parents.
- Participation in the programme as outlined, including lessons, is obligatory.
- Students International Limited has full public liability and general insurance arranged for students. However they are advised to arrange their own insurance for laptop computers and high value items.
- Students are responsible for ensuring that their travel documents and visas (where required) are complete and up-to-date. Students International Limited will help with visa application paperwork.
- Where Students International Limited purchases flight or rail tickets for students, parents are asked to refund the full amount immediately by payment either to the local bank of Students International Limited or to the main account at the HSBC UK.
- All invoices should be settled by the due date.
- Any disputes or claims between Students International Limited, the student or their parents/guardians will be subject to British law through Leicestershire County Court.
One terms notice of cancellation is required, without which 50% of one terms fees will be charged.
From 2 to 4 weeks prior to the start of the course 50% of the course fee will be payable. Less than 2 weeks prior, the full fee will be payable.